I am currently pursuing a PhD. in Electrical & Computer Engineering at University of Connecticut and working as a Graduate Research Assistant under the supervision of Prof. Omer Khan. I did my undergraduate studies in Electrical Engineering from University of Engineering & Technology, Lahore, Pakistan.
My current research focuses on leveraging hardware isolation on multi-core processors to build a secure and resilient execution environment at low performance costs. I am interested in broad aspects of computer architecture, architectural support mechanisms for performance, and scalability of multi-core processor architectures. My research also focuses on approximate computing, hardware security, and graph analytics and machine learning perception algorithms.
Research Sponsors: National Science Foundation, NXP Semiconductors, and Semiconductor Research Corporation.
- June 2019: My research paper on RISC-V based secure processor design is accepted at SRC-TECHCON!
- May 2019: Awarded with a Fellowship from the ECE department of UConn!
- April 2019: My research paper on IRONHIDE is now available on arXiv!
- September 2018: My research paper on Multicore Resource Isolation is accepted in IEEE Computer Architecture Letters!
- August 2018: My research paper on Improving PathORAM performance is accepted in IEEE International Conference on Computer Design!
- May 2018: My research paper on Declarative Resilience is accepted in ACM Transactions on Embedded Computing Systems!
- February 2018: I will be interning at NXP Semiconductors Inc. (USA) for Summer of 2018.
- December 2017: Received the Best TA award from the ECE department of UConn!
- September 2017: My co-authored research paper on Access Pattern Leakage is accepted in IEEE Transactions on Dependable and Secure Computing!
- August 2017: My research paper on Approximate Graph Algorithms is accepted in International Conference on Computer Design!
- July 2017: Received the Best Poster Award for my co-authored paper on Access Pattern Leakage in IEEE Symposium on Hardware Oriented Security & Trust!
- June 2017: My co-authored research paper on Approximate Resiliency in ML is now available on arXiv!
- May 2017: My co-authored research paper on Authentication via Hardware Isolation is accepted in ACM Symposium on Access Control Models and Technologies!